Join The Team!
JOIN THE TEAM!
We are looking for contributors who have sound knowledge of science fiction, fantasy, television and cult television.
We are looking for the following types of articles:
- Series overview/history (in-depth overview of the TV series)
- Interviews with in-front or behind-the-camera personnel
- Opinion Pieces
- Topical Discussions
- Themed articles (e.g. minorities in television, etc…)
- Series/season overviews/assessments
- Reviews of television-related DVDs, video, books and audio releases
- Other similarly written material
- Reader’s Letters (letters from readers)
Articles should be insightful, informative, grammatically correct and well-written, but should not read like something from a college textbook. Material should still retain that element of ‘fun.’
IS THERE A WORD LIMIT?
Standard word count (approximates) are:
- 800 words = 1 page
- 1500 words = 2 pages
- 2200 words = 3 pages
- 3000 words = 4 pages
Main Feature articles should be circa 3000-3500 words.
General articles should be circa 2000-3000 words.
Reviews should be circa 800-1000 words. NB: There are exceptions to this limit depending on the subject of the review. Please check in advance before tackling what might prove to be an overly lengthy review.
Please check with us first before submitting material longer than 3500 words/4 pages.